Dental Insurance Plan Information
Access Interpreting offers CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BC/BS) dental plans that are available on DC Health Link to its employees and eligible dependents. It is very important to select a plan that will work best for you and your family based on the Dental Providers and Provider Network you need access to.
The Dental plans also include access to a Nationwide Provider Network.
Before you choose your plan, we recommend:
- reviewing the Provider Directory links on the left toolbar to confirm that your Provider accepts the plan before enrolling or
- calling your Provider’s business office and confirm the online information is still accurate.
- Provider Directory links are also provided on DC Health Link when you view your options.
Pricing & Cost Sharing
Access has selected a ‘Referenced Plan’ dental plan on DC Health Link, which offers ‘Nationwide’ coverage and is the cost basis of the company’s contribution to you and your dependents coverage.
If you choose the Referenced Plan, cost sharing will be:
- For Employees
- Access pays 75%, Employee pays 25%
- For Dependents
- Access pays 50%, Employee pays 50%
If you choose a plan that is not the Referenced plan:
- If you select a plan that costs more than the Referenced Plan, you will pay the difference in premium.
- If you select a plan that costs less than the Referenced Plan you will pay less.
You can view your cost for each plan when you shop your options on DC Health Link on a ‘Monthly’ basis, which will be deducted from your pay check pre-tax on our semi-monthly payroll frequency.
Please review the Benefits Summary links on the left toolbar for the ‘Referenced Plans’ so you are aware of the benefits offered with this option. You may also view Benefit Summaries, Summary Benefit Comparisons on DC Health Link.